Can I deduct repayment of state unemployment benefits that I included as income in previous years?

If you had to pay your state unemployment benefits they distributed to you in previous years, you may deduct it as a miscellaneous deduction on your return, subject to the 2% AGI limitation.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *